Monday, April 4, 2011

Family Tennis Night


Friday night was nothing but a family night. Our fun started at dinner and carried on until we went to bed! Im taking a tennis class at school (which I have been in for 4 months, but have only gone to 2 classes) and I have to do outside "play-time". So I had the bright idea to turn it into a family night!

I am the worlds WORST tennis player... My brother never set out of a game. Mama... I was surprised, but she was actually REALLY good!!
my silly daddy... he was soo funny to watch play! He was actually really good too!! I think everyone was good except for me!! :(
Andrew... the champ.
Me and daddy where we belong... THE BENCH!


After we got done playing tennis, we went back to the house and put on a movie.. I just love family nights!! Looking forward to several more when I move home, before my brother moves off to Valdosta.

Mama, Daddy, Andrew:

I had a blast with yall!! Thank you for always making my trip home such a special time!! I love all of yall very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment