Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Poppy!!!

Last Wednesday was my parents anniversary and also my Poppys 75th birthday!!
On Saturday, we had a cookout at Mimi and Poppy's house to celebrate Mothers Day with that side of the family and also to celebrate Poppy's birthday! I didnt stay the whole time because I left to go to the Phillip Phillips concert! But the rest of the family stayed and hung out with each other and went swimming. Chanel had a blast swimming and watching my little cousin jump of the diving board!
 Me and my great-grandma, Nanny
 Me and Mama
 Mama and Mimi
 4 generations.
 Hunter and his girlfriend, Savannah.
 Aunt Pam and Taylor
Taylor 
Poppy and Uncle Mike 
Another one of me and Nanny 
 Savannah, Hunter, and Andrew.
Happy Birthday, Poppy!!!!!
I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment