Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This past week...

 This past week we had to put my sweet Allie cat to sleep. It was such a hard decision to make. I got Allie in 10th grade when I was going through a break-up. She brough our family many many laughs!
 Ive gotten to spend a good amount of time with my boyfriend, Anthony.
 I was able to hold a sweet 12 day old baby for a while on Sunday night.
 I babysat some Townsend kiddos.
 Our dog Buddy got his summer shave.
 Andrew got his wisdom teeth taken out.. I must say, it was hilarious watching him and listening to him try to make sense!
I have been able to spend alot of time with these sweet girls!!
 We went to El Vaquero to eat dinner and then came to my house to watch American Idol.
Aren't they gorgeous?! I am so blessed by the friends God has provided me with while I have been home. That was one of my prayers- to make good girlfriends here in Albany!!

No comments:

Post a Comment