Sunday, May 13, 2012

Phillip Phillip's Concert

It's not every day that someone from your hometown is in the TOP 3 on American Idol...
I went to the concert with two of the girls I went to school with, and also made a new friend, who went with us to the concert!
 Parking was CRAZY!
 One of my prayers about  moving back to Albany was to find some good girlfriends. I definitely felt blessed at this concert being with some old friends and a new one :)
 Well, I think he has some fans....
 This was the back of the girls signs.. She marked each time she voted for Phillip.



 Doing the YMCA song while we were waiting..
 I wish I would have zoomed in on this picture.. He had some proud parents. I dont think they ever stopped smiling!







 His sister Ladonna singing with him.
His sister Lacy singing with him. 

Sanford Bishop presenting Phillip with May 12 being "Phillip Phillips Day" in the state of Georgia.

Congratulations Phillip!! You are making Albany/Leesburg/America proud!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment