Friday, October 16, 2009

FALSE PREGNANCY!!!

No, No, No... not a false pregnancy in ME.... but in my dog, Chanel!! This is the craziest thing that i have ever seen in my entire life!! A few weeks ago, i took my dog in to get "fixed'. I was sitting in class and got a phone call from the vet telling me they thought chanel was pregnant! I told them there is NO possible way, she is never around other dogs! Turned out, she was going through a false pregnancy! I picked her up and came home and figured things would go back to normal now. OH HOW I WAS WRONG!!! The next day i came home from work to see this.....



I feel really weird saying this, but she had the "glow" of a new mommy!! I called the vet about it, and they told me that she thinks that all her stuffed animals are her babies!!! She made a bed for them in one of my closets and would know if just one of them were missing!! I put her in my bed to sleep with me and she cried and cried, i put her down and she ran to the closet to get one of her babies. We went through that process about 8 different times that night, until i finally got up and put ALL of her "little puppies" in my bed! haha

This is a picture of her thinking she is nursing one of her babies!! Im tellin' yall, ive never seen anything like this!!!! She moves them to so many different hiding spots and tries to share her bones with them!!!


The stuffed animals arent the only thing that she has been nursiing.. but look at this!!! I dont think it can get any crazier than this right here.....


This is my little cat, Paris, nursing on chanel! I promise yall i am not crazy, i just thought this was the funniest thing ive ever seen!!! I can not tell you how many times i called home and told my parents i was ready to send Chanel home to them!! I felt like i was taking care of a mama dog and her puppies! I called the vet several times asking if i could hide her "babies" and he said she would have gone into major depression!! He then told me i could put her on a NuvaRing (birth control) to calm down her hormones! I dont know about yall, but i died laughing when i heard that!!! Has this ever happened to you?!?! If it has, I am sure you know exactly what im talking about!! I love my dog, but was ready to give her away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment