Friday, October 30, 2009

UPDATE....

This is a bible verse that a sorority up in Athens sent me. I thought they were so sweet and thoughtful to do this! I didnt know this story would travel as fast as it did, but thank you so much for getting the prayers spread all around!!!!

1 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
2 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
-PSALM 103:1-3

I had to cancel my head appointment tuesday because i couldnt get out of taking a test at school without having to take the whole class over again! Since i can not drive right now, my poor mama had to take off work and drive me to valdosta to take a test which was from 3:30-4:45 and then drive an hour and a half back home! Ten minutes into the test my head was POUNDING.. then i got really nervous and ended up having a panic attack during the test. Not to make anything better, there was a girl sitting beside me who was BOY CRAZY- anytime a guy walked by she would click her tongue really loud, start clapping, rocking back and forth in her chair, took the table and flipped it so everyones pencils and paper would fall off, she would look at the boy pick up her pencil and drop it, then hold her hand higher and drop the pencil, i was about to go crazy on her!! i can not stand girls who are so desperate for a guys attention!! Not to mention that my head was pounding harder and harder with every noise she made! I sped through the test just so i could lay my head down, so i know i failed!... cant retake it until next spring. After the test i just got in the car and cried and cried to my mom! She did surprise me with a new black and pink hairdryer and some cute socks :)

Wednesday was my heart doctor appointment. They did another EKG test on me to see if i had atrial fibrillation. IT SHOWED NO SIGNS OF ATRIAL FIBRILLATION!!!!! Its real confusing to me though, because the EKG at the emergency room showed it, and showed me going in and out of a-fib constantly while i was in the hospital. Then my appointment in albany last week showed i have it too. So i have been wearing a heart monitor since wednesday just so they can monitor my heart for 48 hours just to make sure of things. While at my appointment wednesday, they did find out that i have mitral valve prolapse. Mitral valve prolapse is a heart problem in which the valve that separates the upper and lower chambers of the left side of the heart does not close properly. Signs and symptoms of this are: severe chest pains, shortness of breath, heart palpitations,fatigue, anxiety, migraines, and a few more. I have panic attacks real easy and found out that is related to this. It is something that is common in people and nothing to worry about right now! I also faint real easy and the doctor said that i will always be a "flopper" because of this! haha

I have had sooo many people praying for me and constantly checking up on me. I guess it takes times like these to see who your true friends are and also make new friends along the way! Ive tried to take it easy, but get bored easily and usually end up shopping or getting ice cream or going to get coffee. My parents always tell me i dont need to overdo it because of the heart problems and the fractured skull and concussion. I keep forgetting about my head until i do too much and it starts pounding! So they are always right saying that i should just stay home and rest and catch up on school work :(-----> that is what i am really starting to stress over! Im supposed to be studying right now, but you can see that my ADD has kicked in!

I am determined to go to the fair tonight!!!! I have never missed it, and am not going to let this keep me from going!! Im not going to ride rides or anything, just walk around and get me a candy apple and a funnel cake! They always have "fake" designer purses too- i want to get one of those!! And you cant forget about winning a big stuffed animal or a goldfish :) I hope everyone has a great weekend, and i will update as soon as i know something from this heart monitor!!!

thanks again for all the love and prayers yall have all shown!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment