Sunday, October 18, 2009

getting to know me...

I like to smile.
I have little dimples.
Making people smile is my passion.
I used to look older than my age.
Now i get told i look younger than my age.
I love the Lord and have a great relationship with him.
I could stay in pajamas all day watching movies.
I dont like to be on the go that much.
I have a dog who i love her like a kid.
My parents are by far the best you could ask for.
My brother is my best friend.
I drive a silver mustang convertible.
I love fashion.
You can never have too many purses.
My heart is in New York City.
I want seven kids one day.
Im really short, my boyfriend is really tall.
I will not eat seafood.
I want to start my own "Make a Wish Foundation" one day.
If i could wish for one thing it would be for a singing voice.
My dogs names are: Chanel, Monet, and Buddy
My cats names are: Dolce, Gabanna, Paris, and Allie
Ive had to let alot of my friends go these past two years.
Id rather have a few friends than friends you cant trust.
When I was little I wanted to be a boy.
Ive had 3 wrecks in my driveway, 1 at a stop sign, and 1 in a parking lot.
I do not like the way feet look.
I work in a hunting store! HA! if you know me, you know thats NOT me!
I miss being little and having no worries.
I miss my childhood.
My boyfriend is Italian.
I do not do drama.
I have to have matching shampoo and conditioner.
My dog sleeps curled up next to me.
I love to draw and paint.
My dad is the best artist there is.
My brother knows i can still beat him up.
I am obsessed with whitening my teeth.
I have been lucky to have met all of my great grandparents, and still have 2 of them around.
I love Pumkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks.
Im a psychology major.
I love picture frames.
My dog loves to wear clothes.
I like to hunt and fish.
I call my mom 15 times a day.
I can NOT cook.
I love to change my hair color.
I have the craziest dreams.
I am the worlds worst at working out.
I do not party/have sex/do drugs /cuss-> thats just not my thing.
I take a bubble bath every night.
The dentist is my biggest fear.

1 comment: