Friday, October 23, 2009

****HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW****




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!


Today is my "little" brothers 17th birthday!! Im about to be 21, and he just turned 17, but everyone always thinks he is the older brother and im the younger sister!! (Maybe because hes over 6 ft) I dont think i could have asked for a better brother! We have our little arguments, but hardly ever anymore! Im so lucky that I can honestly call him one of my best friends!


Andrew,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much i love you! I mean it when i say i couldnt ask for a better brother! You can always put a smile on my face! I hate that we dont get to hang out as much as i would like to, but when i come home, i love joking on you and punching each other till one of us gets hurt :) Im so proud of the guy you turned out to be! You are such a strong christian and have your head on straight! Mama and Daddy did good :) It seems like just yesterday we were "tattle telling" on each other, fighting over who gets to sit in daddys lap and drive up the driveway, racing to the elevator to see who can mash the button first, and so many more!! Thank you for being the best brother you can be! Im so glad that I can be here for your birthday, but hate that i cant be any fun this weekend! I love you sooo much andrew!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: