Friday, October 23, 2009

Special post...

I didnt want to make my last post TOOO long, but i wanted to dedicate this one to my roommate Haley. Haley was in class when all this happened. I just sent her a text that said "Hey girl, i just hit my head really hard on your drawer and am on my way to the emergency room. Hope class is going good!" She left class right away and met me and my neighbor in the emergency room. Haley is in real estate school and can only miss 2 more days of class, so i felt soo bad making her miss one of those days! She was the perfect person to have with me. She kept me laughing. She made sure i was ok. She made sure i had blankets to keep me warm. She had my phone and her phone trying to keep my parents and my boyfriend calm and updated on what all was going on. She might not feel like she did alot, but she is what got me through the night before my parents got there. I would have been scared to death without her in the room with me!

Haley,
Thank you for everything you did for me thursday! "Your the best roommate ever"...."well, i have been doing this for years" haha! But seriously, i couldnt have stayed calm that night without you there with me to hold my hand during all the shots! Thank you for watching after chanel for me, bringing me food to the hospittal, and helping me and my mom pack up to come home. I couldnt have asked for a better friend/roommate during all of this!! I love you so much haley! I will have a special gift for you when i get back home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment