Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Day we went to my Mama's side of the family for lunch and dinner!

This picture describes our family perfect!!
Everyone dreads the family pictures..but I love how we have a new one every year! Its different this year not having Aunt Lynda in the picture..

opening presents!
We had a piano session. My brother is very talented at the piano!
Me and Mama playing Christmas carols
Mama and her CRAZY brother!
My poppy and little cousin Reid singing Joy to the World.
Me and my only girl cousin, Kate, on this side of the family!
my cousin Spenser.. I think he will be taller than me next year!
The little cuties.
Me and Kate :)
The annual "cousin picture"
Honey
My wonderful parents.
presents!!
more presents!!
Uncle Mike
Me, my brother and our cousins Hunter and Taylor.
Christmas at Mimi and Poppys is so special. We started the day out by eating, then reading the book of Luke in the Bible about Jesus' birth, then opened presents, went home and rested, and went back over for more food and more pictures! We have such a good time together, even with the chaos of kids everywhere! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, Godly family on both sides of the family!! This is the only time of the year that we are ALL able to get together, and I cherish it more and more every year!
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment