Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve it is a tradition that we go to my Dad's side of the family. We go over for dinner, then open presents, and just talk and talk! This was our first year without Suema (my 101 year old great grandma that just died) so it was definitely different without her this year, but I know she was smiling down on us all!I was trying to get a picture with just Chanel, but my dad just HAD to jump in! I think its a pretty good picture of him tho :)
Me and my G-daddy!!
My ONLY girl cousin, Kendyll :)
All the cousins on my Dad's side of the family

Me and my brothers "smiles" after we got tired of taking pictures!
I love spending time with this side of the family. I got to sit at the "kids table" this year, and I have never had as much fun with all the cousins like I did this year! I wish I would have had a video camera with me, everyone was HILARIOUS!! Christmas Eve is such a special time. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family, on both sides!!!

1 comment: