Friday, December 24, 2010

My Birthday...

Tuesday was my 22nd birthday! I am finally starting to feel old! After 21, you start counting to 30! Every year, my mom always writes Happy Birthday on my bathroom mirror with lipstick!! Its so funny, but I get soo excited to wake up and see it the next morning!!



The family came over that night for cake, icecream, and presents!! I just love this wooden sign Mimi had made for me! :)
My cousin Seth and Anthony.

My Grammy, me, and Chanel.

My great grandma, Nanny!

Anthony bought me a bb gun for my birthday!!!

His dad showed up and had bought him one too!

Me and Seffer

Mama and Daddy bought me a gorgeous diamond necklace!!! It is sooo pretty!

i looove these! Makes me feel like a kid!

Me, Aunt Sue, and my cousin Kendyll
I had so much fun with my family! I am so thankful for everyone that came. I hate that I didnt get pictures with everybody, but I think there is more on Mama and Mimis camera! I hated that my birthday had to end. I love that "special day" every year where everyone is so much nicer to you, gives you all the attention you want, you cant do anything wrong, and you are treated like a princess!! One of my favorite days out of the year! I was overwhelmed with all the texts, tweets, and calls I got wishing my a happy birthday!! I seriously have the best friends and family in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment