Monday, December 20, 2010

Last 2 Weeks.....

MERRY (ALMOST) CHRISTMAS!!!
I havent posted in a while because I was super stressed with finals, moved back to Albany for Christmas break, started a new job, and been hanging out with friends and family non-stop! Finals ended great... finished the semester with all A's and B's!! All that stressed paid off!! Only one semester left!!!

My neighbor, Mrs Margaret made me and my roommates red velvet cupcakes to help us get through our finals week!

While I was studying, my cat Paris made herself at home on top of my pillows. I just thought this picture was cute.
I was worried that Buddy was going to be upset since our black lab died, but him and Chanel are best friends now! They are so cute together.

Last week was Anthonys dads birthday. Anthony gave him a picture of them two from when Anthony was a little kid. His dad was SO excited to get it.

We went to Mikatas to eat for his birthday. I love that place because not only is the food good, but the people who cook like to entertain you while doing so.

Mr. Chris and his girlfriend Ms. April

Me and Anthony.

My pregnant friend Geordan came and spent some time with me last week, and watched Shreck with my family. She is due with her baby in January, so I was excited to feel baby Miles kick, and spend time catching up with her.

Friday I went and got coffee with my good friend Jill. This girl is such an inspiration to me, and brings so much joy to my life. She is in the adoption process, so it was neat talking about what all is going on and what the future holds. I cannot wait to see her as a Mommy!!

Love you Jill!

Today my friend Courtney came into town to hang out with me. Funny thing is, I officially met her today! We met a little over a year ago when she was dating one of my friends, and in February we started texting and talking all the time. She is such a sweet, strong Christian girl and is a BLAST to hang out with! We spent the day shopping, talking, and stayed at Maggie Moo's icecream for hours today just laughing with each other.

It felt like we have known each other for years! Im so thankful for the "young women" the Lord has been putting in my life this past year! I dont know what I would do without them!!
Thats what has been going on these past few weeks! Tomorrow is my birthday, so I will be posting more pictures then! :)


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! You look like you have been having a blast lately!! Enjoy every moment of it, and Happy Birthday (a little early) : )

    Take Care,
    Jaclyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YOU, Mandy!! You are an amazing woman...and I'm so thankful we were able to spend some time together! I can't wait until you move back!-many more coffee dates in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete