Friday, December 24, 2010

One of my favorite nights...

Tonight was one of my favorite nights of the year. Each year the "Class of '07" girls get together for lunch or dinner. This year we decided to come to my house!

I love this picture so much! It shows how close we were and how close we still are, even after graduation, and being in all different colleges now!
silly pictures are my favorite!

These girls arent the "typical" college girls. These girls all have a burning passion for the Lord and for spreading the word to anyone and everyone they come into contact with. We sat around the table tonight talking about how we could witness to others, what the Lord has taught us, what the Lord is doing in our lives, and what we want to happen.

sweet girls! :)

This girl is one of the biggest role models in my life! She has the biggest heart out of anyone I know!!

Sara and I have been friends since k-3!

Me and Amy were the two "blonde ones" of our class.. BUT as you can see, she was the only BLONDE one of tonight ;)

It wasnt all serious talk tonight. We had the living room all decorated, but once we started talking we never left the table! I love that!
There were times we laughed until we cried. There were times we said absolutely stupid things. There were times where we wanted to laugh but couldnt. There were times where I just wanted to tell them how much I miss seeing them every day. There were times that made us all miss high school. There were times that there were 4 different conversations going on at the table! One thing I love about this group of girls is that we pick up right where we left off! I have gone to school with most of these girls since k3, so I think that is a bond that cannot be broken!


I love yall!!! Thanks for making my night!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great night! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite '07 girls! i love you all and miss you (except sara....cause i live with her)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to make a girl cry, mandy! i love you so much! and i am so glad to have you as a friend after all these years. you are so precious to me:)

    ReplyDelete