Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy (Belated) Birthday Lyndsie!!

Happy Belated Birthday Lyndsie!!!!!!Lyndsie is one of the best friends anyone could possibly ask for. She is full of love. She is a giver. She is an inspiration to me and my family. She is the person that no matter how bad your day is going or how depressed you feel, she will do anything she can to put a smile on your face. She is the person that send you sweet cards in the mail or sweet texts to remind you how much she cherishes your friendship. She is the person shines the light of Jesus wherever she goes. She is the friend who will not stab you in the back, gossip about you, put you down, give up on you, and will never stop loving you. She is a wonderful representation of a "best friend". I am so glad to have a friend like Lyndsie in my life.
No matter how hard things have been in her life, whether it be cancer, a full hysterectomy, or a failed adoption, she has not lost her faith in the Lord and has not taken her trust away from the Lord. That is the kind of person that I strive to be.

Lynds,
I love you so much! Thank you for being such a good friend to me these past 6 years!! I still cant get over how we met, and how weve done nothing but grow closer and closer each year. I think the Lord knew what he was doing back then ;) I hope you had a wonderful 24th birthday!! Im sorry I couldnt be there to celebrate with you, but I am really looking forward to meeting up soon!! I love you very much pretty girl!!!!!!!!
-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment