Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

HAPPY EASTER Y'ALL!!!!

The Easter Bunny showed up at our house.
We went to church for Easter Sunday. I tried to sneak a picture of Poppy playing his drums.

This is one of my best friends, John Mark.

Chanel and her bunny ears.

Me and Brittany and our little girls dressed up.

the family.

Daddys side of the family.

another picture.

me and my brother.

Andrew and his two girls.

Andrew and Brittany

cousins & brittany


Me and Aunt Sue

Me and my little cousin.


I hate I didnt get any picture with Mimi, Poppy, and Nanny. I didnt realize it until I just uploaded them! I was in such a rush to head back to Augusta, so I guess I did not even think about it! It was nice to have both sides of the family together for this special holiday. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!


"Why are you looking among the dead for someone who is alive?" Luke 24:5

No comments:

Post a Comment