Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break

This past week was my spring break! Since I am doing an unpaid internship, I did not have money to go on a cool vacation, so Albany is where I spent my spring break.


My dad wrote this in lipstick on my bathroom mirror.

My mom and me, Fowler and her mom, and Lauren and her mom all went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat one night.

We played with Sparklers. Buddy was scared to death.

Chanel did not know what to think.

best friends.

Nanny and I were making funny faces, but she made me laugh in the middle of the picture.

Me, Mimi, and Mama went to go see "October Baby". It is a must-see for everyone! But take lots of tissues... you WILL cry.

My cousin, me, and Grammy all went to Sunset Grill to eat and then walked around the mall.

My ONLY girl cousin..

I was able to spend alot of time with Anthony!

I got to play with Chanel.

I went to the Clay Spot.. I cant wait to see what this looks like once it is fired.

I spent most of my spring break by the pool reading.

all the dogs at the pool.

I got my hair dyed BLONDE! Mandy is BACK!

Anthony bought me a cute bathing suit from the Clothes Basket.

I was able to spend time with Abbey, a friend from highschool.

I LOVE this girl.

Saturday night we had a family cookout. This is Andrew and his girlfriend.

Me and Anthony.

Me and Brittany.

Me and Mama

Me and Andrew

After dinner, we went to Freeze and got us some frozen yogurt!!


All in all it was a pretty good weekend. However, I am glad to be back in Augusta. I am so excited about these last few weeks at the hospital. This internship has FLOWN by. It is crazy that I am going to be in the "real world" soon. I cannot wait to see all the kiddos at the hospital tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment