Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hospital Tour

One thing that I love about our internship, is that we get the opportunity to go to different hospitals to see how they utilize Child Life. Today all the interns drove 2 1/2 hours to Charlotte, NC to go to Presbyterian Hospital.

This hospital was gorgeous!!! We all learned so much from it. I cannot wait to be finished in a few weeks so I can find a job. I seriously picked the most amazing field to work in!!!
After the tour, we all went to Panera Bread to eat lunch before heading home. This is Carrie, Stephanie, and Tricia.

Tricia, Me, and Laura Merriem

I cannot believe this was our road trip together. In a few weeks we will all be flying to Washington, DC to take our certification exam!!

Heading home!

THIS is why I love Carrie!!


Girls,

I had a blast with yall!! I cannot believe we only have 3 weeks left together!! We can do this!!!! Thank yall for keeping me smiling :) I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment