Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend..

This weekend has been a busy one.. On Saturday all the interns and supervisors went to a place called Adventure Crossing. There is a program we help out with called "Healthy Grandparenting" which is a support group for grandparents who are raising their grandchildren. All of the kids were invited to come to Adventure Crossing on Saturday for a fun day of riding go-carts, rollercoasters, other rides, laser tag, putt putt, and tons of arcade games!
Since I couldnt take picture of the kids, I found this on google :)
 Afterwards, all the interns went out to get some food and enjoy each other! This is Carrie and Tricia.
 Me and Stephanie.
 Care Bear.
 We tried about 10x to get a picture with all of us in it.. This is the best we could do! haha I think we were all beginning to cry we were laughing so hard! After we ate, we all rented the movie "We Bought a Zoo".
 After church on Sunday, Carrie and I decided to lay out and study for our certification exam.
This is the life.

Words cannot describe how much I am going to miss these interns. I have had such an emotional year. I am drained physically and mentally. I do not think anyone understands what I'm going through, except for these girls.. because we are all in the same situation. It was nice to actually have a weekend to where we could all hang out and enjoy each others company without completely stressing out. This is our LAST week together!

No comments:

Post a Comment