Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things that are on my mind....

I cant believe I will be finished with my internship next week.
I am still in awe that God blessed me with this awesome experience.
I have no clue where I am going to end up working.
I am dreading packing up my apartment.
Leaving Augusta is going to be bittersweet.
I have had a very emotional past few weeks.
I need girlfriends, but I have a hard time trusting girls
I have learned alot about myself lately---the good. the bad. the ugly.
I am ready to be independent.. just not pay my own bills
I want NEED to go to the beach.
I have a heavy heart.
I pray every day that I will touch someones life.
It is going to be hard saying goodbye to the other interns.
I want to find a church that I really like.
I need to do some retail therapy.
I do not like hypocrites.
I want to take art lessons.
I cannot wait to see my cat, Paris.
Anthony really does make me happy.
I am still figuring out who I am.
The Bible says not to judge others.
My dog is giving my arm a bath while I write this.
I cannot wait to lay out at Mimis pool.
I try to make other people happy, not myself.
I am going to miss getting two massages a week when I move back to Albany.
I need someone to teach me how to make my hair look pretty.
I take my certification exam in exactly one month... yikes!
I hope my brother and I will always be close.
Be careful with your words and actions, you never know how they will affect someone.
I am blessed.
I have no clue what my future holds, but bring it on...

No comments:

Post a Comment