Sunday, April 29, 2012

Random Post...

This past week has been crazy! I wish I could have taken pictures of everything that happened. The best thing about the week was I finished my last big assignment for the internship!! I cant believe that this is my last week!!!
 Chanel is distractable with my spinning globe! :)
 Chanelly watching me do my homework.
 Her new toys.
 I had a sweet patient make me a rose out of duct tupe!
I also had another patient draw me a picture of a pirate!

My fridge is decked out in art that the patients have done for me.. Its crazy how a piece of artwork from them can make my entire day.

I am loving this rotation that I am on now. It is on the general ped's floor. I love getting to spend quality time with the patient and their family members. I have seen how Child Life makes such a difference in their hospital stay when you are able to spend a good amount of time with them. I have also learned about many diagnoses. I have learned how to provide preparation and distraction for new procedures that I have not seen before. This week is going to be bittersweet. Where did the past 9 months go??

No comments:

Post a Comment