Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beach with the Besties

 Last weekend, Anthony, Abbey, Ashley, and me decided to go to the beach! Abbey and Anthony sat in the back seat together.. surprisingly enough, we didnt have to separate them!! :)
 Since Ashley showed up to my house an hour late, (because she overslept) her punishment was to drive! Not really..
 Anthony listening to his own music... He didnt want to hear "Call Me Maybe" one more time on the radio!
 Anthony's dad and Ms. April took us out on the boat when we got there.





 The highlight of my weekend was spotting dolphins!!!
We waited until they were right up by the boat to jump in.. So yes, we are telling people we swam with dolphins.  

 Anthony and Ashley tubing.
 I think this is me and Ms. April.

 love these two.
 Later that night we went out for desserts to celebrate Ms. Aprils birthday.


Mr. Chris and the birthday girl.


 my two best friends.
 He had salt in his eye.
 Anthonys spot in the shade, while us girls tanned!

1 comment:

  1. Aww this made me smile reading it! It was such a fun weekend! Thank you Mandy for making Ant take us :) love y'all!

    ReplyDelete