Sunday, July 15, 2012

Past Week.

 This was a pretty lazy week, but earlier in the week, Mama, Mimi, and I all went to the movies to see "People Like Us". It was a really good movie.. and we were the ONLY ones in the theatre! I think that was the best part! I love spending time with those two ladies.
 Daddy was on the Ruthie show this week to talk about his artwork. Im not going to lie.. it was really neat to watch him on there. I have always thought that he was beyond talented, but it still blows when I think of him being known all over the country for his artwork.
 On Tuesday, I met up with Anthony, Ashley, and Abbey to play tennis at Darton.
 Abbey and I officially have the "Worst Tennis Players Ever" title.
 Princess Chanel.
 I am BLONDER!
We had family game night this week. I hope this is something that we continue to do. I cant think of the last time our family sat around an played a game (other than thanksgiving and christmas). I feel like we are all so busy with our lives that we dont think about doing this. But I am so glad my parents came up with this idea this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment