Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mamas Birthday Party

Yesterday, the family went to Blackbeards for Mamas birthday dinner!!
 The parents.
Andrew. Poppy. Mimi.
 Me. Anthony.
After we ate at Blackbeards, we headed back to Mimis house to a SURPRISE party!! I called some of Mama's closest friends this week and told them to be at Mimi's house to surprise Mama.
 Mama thought we were going back to Mimi's house just to have dessert.
 She doesnt like surprises, and complained about what she looked like, and that she would have dressed better if she knew she was going to see her friends... BUT I think she really did enjoy it!

 My beautiful cousin, Kendyll.
 3 generations..
 I think everyone knows that Mama is obsessed with bubble baths!
Mama started this ritual a long time ago. Whenever it is someones birthday, we always write Happy Birthday with lipstick on a mirror! I woke up early to surprise her with it!!

Hope you had a good birthday Mama, I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment