Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Carrie's wedding!!

Last Saturday, one of my best friends got married to a boy that she has dated since 7th grade! Carrie was one of the girls I interned with, and I connected with her from the first day!
 Austin's mom and dad
 Carrie's mom and brother.
 arent they cute?
Carrie and her dad
 Im so glad they put their program on a flyer... it was deathly hot at the wedding!
 Carrie surprised Austin by showing up in a horse and carriage.
 I love her dress.

 This wedding was also exciting because one of my good friends was the photographer!
 Carrie and Austin wanted both of their parents to come up and say a prayer with them being newlyweds.
 the kiss.
 THEY ARE MARRIED!!

 I love their cake-topper! Its hard to see, but Carrie and Austin are both very casual, so this represents them perfectly!
The first dance.
 Me and the beautiful bride.
 interns.
 my sweet friend, Callie.
 I hated having to say bye to Carrie and Stephanie.
Me and my sweet mama. This day could not have been possible without her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment