Tuesday, July 3, 2012

friends. food. tie dye.

Last week, Anthony and I went to eat with Andrew and his girlfriend.
 One of my friends, Ashley made a comment last week about how she had never been to Nothing Fancy before. We quickly decided to change that!!!
 Abbey and Ashley!!!
 Me and Anthony
Another of me and Anthony...
Afterwards, we all came back to my house and did cheerleading stunts in the yard. Anthony would never admit to it, but he was the backspot! haha Mama also joined us for that!!
 We then decided to tie dye some tshirts!!
 Abbey was the only one smart enough to read the instructions!
 Ashley ready to get messy!
 we didnt use the gloves so we had dye all over our hands. I had to go to a wedding the next day, and still had dye all over me!

Our masterpieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment