Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Saturday.

This Saturday was such a great day!! It started off by seeing our good friends, Warren, Jill, and Baker. They moved to Arkansas in December, so this is the first time we have seen them since then!! Mama and I met them and a few others at Harvest Moon.
 Baker has gotten so big!
Baker and his daddy.
 After we had lunch, Mama and I headed to Atlanta to see one of my best friends get married. We made a quick stop to see my good friend/sister/cheerleading coach/actress, Shannen Fields and her daughter Mallory.
 I havent seen Shannen since my freshman year of college (we still keep in contact) so it was so nice to meet up with them and REALLY catch up!!!
 This is where we got our dessert. It was a "Do it Yourself Picnic Place". They had all this set up for their customers! I thought it was such a cute idea! It was way too hot for us to sit outside though!!
Our desserts!! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment