Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Mama!!!!

Yesterday was a very special persons birthday... My Mama!!!
Words cannot describe how much this woman means to me! Shes not only my mama, but she is my best friend, role model, biggest fan, cheerleader, supporter, inspiration, selfless, giving, thoughtful, forgiving,  patient, understanding, hilarious, most hard working person I know.
We fuss. We fight. We cry. We laugh. We laugh until we cry. We tell secrets. We agree. We disagree. We agree to disagree. We talk about the past. We talk about the future. We pray together. We shop together. We are lazy and watch movies together. We lay out togeher (she is my favorite person to lay out with).
I do not know where I would be without my Mama. I dont remember her pregnancy with my brother, but I do know that I almost lost her due to complications during my brothers birth. I am so glad that I do no remember that. I always think about what could have happened during that scary time, and it kills me to even think about that. I wouldnt be who I am today without my Mama.

The Lord sure has blessed me...

No comments:

Post a Comment