Monday, September 20, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW!

Friday night was Homecoming at Sherwood.. AND my brother won HOMECOMING KING!!!!! He does not look at it as a big deal at all, and could care less if he won. But I am so proud of him, and I just knew he would win! I think the cutest part is when the announcer was having to read about each representative, and I think my brother won the crowd over by saying that he wants to marry, have a family, go to PEARLYS every morning for coffee, and play golf every day! Andrew gets mad at anyone who congratulates him, and calls him the King, but I am so proud of my brother! Its a HUGE honor, that I know he will cherish for the rest of his life! :)


Me and my pretty friend Ivey!

Anthony went out there to show support for my little brother :)

The King and Queen

Me and the Boyfriend in the stands :)

Me and my pretty Aunt Beccy

Me and my Poppy

Me and Mimi
One thing about Mimi: she embarrassed me in the stands!! When Andrew was standing out on the field (which was FAR away from where we were sitting) she was just a screaming for him!! And when they announced him as HOMECOMING KING, I thought I was going to go deaf! I guess she was one proud Mimi :)

Homecoming Court 2010

The proud parents and the king :)

No comments:

Post a Comment