Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday G-Daddy

Happy Birthday G-daddy! Im so sorry im a little late at posting! I have been so swamped with studying for school I havent had a chance to get on here! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you and the family!!

My daddy and his daddy :)


Me and G-daddy. (pronounced gee-deddy)
If you were to ask ANYONE in Albany, Ga who Donnie Lanier is, Im sure most of the people you ask would say "he is a true follower of Christ". He has been a sunday school teacher at Byne Memorial Baptist Church, and also a teacher there. I have heard SO many people talk about how he is such a WONDERFUL Sunday school teacher, but I have yet to hear him teach. I have witnessed his trigonometry skills! I would call him at 11:00 at night last semester to get him to help me over the phone with math problems!
He truly is a Man of God. In his spare time, he studies the Bible, plans Sunday school lessons, and does anything he can to help anyone he can out.
G-daddy,
Thank you for being such a wonderful grandfather to me! My favorite memory with you is when I would spend the night, me and you would be the first ones up (normally around 6) and we would eat our popcorn and then go look for worms behind your shed! haha I love you so much!!! See you soon!!!! :) Happy Belated Birthday!!!
-Your first grandchild

No comments:

Post a Comment