Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!
Today is my amazing Daddys birthday!! Im so glad we were able to celebrate last weekend, because I wanted to be there to celebrate!!
This is the cake that my heck-of-a-cook mom made :P
Me and my beautiful Mom!


My daddys favorite two girls :)
My "little" brother :)

Our crazy family :)
The birthday boy with his two children :)

This is me with my Dad's parents

Me and the Mother :)

i love him so much- i think we are an embarrassment to the family sometimes though!

Daddy-
I hope you had a wonderful birthday today! I wish I could have been there to go eat with you, Mama, and Andrew! Ive thought about you all day! I really hope this was one of your best birthdays you will ever have and I hope it was a memorable one! I thank the Lord EVERY DAY for making you my Daddy! He couldnt have picked out a better one for me! I think anyone who meets you can see your sweet spirit and your heart for others! You make me smile every day daddy! I cant wait for our date night!! Miss you so much!! See you this weekend!!! :)
"Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamation of thanks to God." -Philippians 1:3

**To the rest of the family that was at the party, sorry I didnt get yalls picture!! I guess I was being a camera hog!! haha! love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment