Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I'm Loving Wendesday

I decided to be a "copy cat" to my friend Lyndsie and do a post on
"What I'm Loving Wednesday"

I am loving that the fair is going to be in Albany next weekend.

I am LOVING that my friend Kirstie and her husband are expecting another baby



I am loving that "Layla Graces" mom has been in contact with me about working with cancer patients. She is such a sweet strong lady of God. If you dont know the story she lost this sweet baby a few months ago from "neuroblastoma cancer"

I am LOVING that I get to go deer hunting with my daddy soon

I am LOVING my new ovarian "Cancer Sucks" sweatshirt

I LOVE that my good friend Lyndsie and my good friend Jill have become friends. They are both in the process of trying to adopt a baby, and its so nice for them to help each other out through the happy times, hard times, and to help each other look to the future when things get rough.
I am LOVING the hot tub that my neighbor just got!

and ... I am LOVING my precious Chanel :)

Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!!!

1 comment: