Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things on my mind.

Today has been one of those days where I cannot control my thoughts.. so I thought I'd share...

I do not understand:
-cancer
-why one of my best friends has had such a hard time with cancer, a hysterectomy, can not have kids... and now has had a failed adoption
-why my nightmares will NOT go away
-physiological psychology
-why every tv show has gays, lesbians, pregnant teenagers, and crazy sexual content
-why my parents business is so slow right now
-why people choose to go down the wrong path
-why teachers think their class is the ONLY class you have, therefore they give you a ton of work
-how girls can be so mean to each other
-why roaches are always on their backs when they die
-what im supposed to be doing with my life
-how people that are married have affairs
-why parents neglect their kids
-why some people dont want to experience the joy in theirs hearts by knowing My Jesus.
-how i can love my dog as much as i do haha


Im excited about:
-graduating in summer
-fall time
-my boyfriend going to church with me
-having roommates that i love
-the hot tub my neighbor just got
-going home this weekend to see my family and boyfriend
-deer hunting season
-the man my brother is turning into-couldnt be prouder of him
-my roommate getting her first boyfriend
-feeling like the Lords calling me to do something.. just dont know what
-making a B on my physio test!
-fall time clothes
-My friend Geordan having her baby boy in January
-working with cancer patients
-getting my life on track
-what the future holds


I know this blog was really random and not that interesting, but I just wanted to share a few things! :) Hope everyone had a good Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment