Thursday, September 23, 2010

HAPPY FALL YALL!


HAPPY FALL!!!

Today is the FIRST day of my FAVORITE season! My roommate and I decided to celebrate a little earlier this week! On Monday this week, my roommate and I had both had stressful long days ( I think its like that for everyone on Mondays). I had a TON of studying to do, but all I wanted to do was relax :/ Me and Mechelle were talking about how we are both ready for fall, and something clicked in my mind right then to BUILD A FIRE! I think she looked at me like I was crazy, but shes too sweet to say no! So we got out the starter logs, and the firewood, and made a pretty fire! She had a terrified look on her face the entire time, she said shes scared of fire (I just think she really didnt trust me building it!) We didnt stop there though, that just wasnt good enough! We then decided to make cappucino's thinking that would give us our "fall fix". But NOPE! We decided to light some "Autumn Scented" candles. After that, we were both able to sit down and do our studying peacefully, UNTIL we decided it would be cute and more relaxing if we plugged in our tree that has lights all over it. I texted my mom to tell her what I was doing and all I got back was "Did you open the damper?!?!?" So that was two people not trusting me with this: Mechelle and my Mom!!


I am very ADD when it comes to studying, but this was definitely a relaxing peaceful night and I was able to get alot accomplished :)

* Our pretty fire*

Honest Moment: We werent to sure how to keep a fire going. Do we put more wood on it? Do we keep poking it? Do we throw things in it? WELL... We probably went through TEN magazines ripping out pages and throwing it in the fire. I dont know if thats what we were supposed to do, but it worked!
Precious little Elle :)



This was the cappuccino we had. It was SO good.. I didnt like the fact that it was 100 calorie, because it wasnt enought to fill me up :)


One of the BEST smelling autumn candles! Im addicted to candles, but this is at the top of the list :)

Mechelle~
I had so much fun with you this night! Im so glad your lazy like me and like to be in pajamas the second you come home! I hope the fire, scents, cappuccino,"christmas tree", and the air condition turned way down low (to make it feel like winter) made your day better! I dont care if the neighbors continue to give us weird looks about smoke coming out of our chimney, we are having a fire every night for the rest of the fall/winter season :) Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy! I am so excited! I'm buying graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmellows for our next fire! loveee you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will never trust you to build a fire near me! I'm glad you didnt burn the house down!

    I love you!
    Your FAVORITE brother!

    ReplyDelete