Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weekend of Hair dye :)



Ok, so these are my 2 wonderful roommates!

This weekend I talked Mechelle (the one in the middle) into dying her hair!
I told her I wanted to do red, but she refused.. So we picked out a color *Auburn*. I had to lie.. just a little bit, and tell her it wouldnt have any red in it, because she wouldnt have done it, and I just KNEW it would be soo pretty on her!!



When she saw that my hands were PURPLE.. I had to admit to her that I lied... just a little bit!



If you know Mechelle, you know that she is ALWAYS criticizing herself. She never thinks she looks pretty. BUT after we did her hair and makeup you could see the glow in her face as to how happy

I look rough, but her hair looks so good!

After I did Mechelles hair, my other roommate Kathryn liked it so much, she wanted to do hers! We did hers a dark brown color, but hers was a little more stressful! We ran out of hair dye, had to get some more, and then she DIDNT like how it turned out! I thought it looked really pretty! She washed her hair three times trying to get the color to fade out, (which it didnt) but she thought it did, and she liked it after that!! I will try to get some pictures to post of her hair! :)
Now I am wanting to do something else to my hair!! Right now I have blonde, brown, red, and black in it... But im already ready for a change :)

1 comment:

  1. Who knew that auburn was red?...Not I...Thank you so much! I love it && you! :)

    ReplyDelete