Monday, February 20, 2012

Charleston...

This weekend I had the chance to go to Charleston, SC for my Daddys art show. It was the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition. We think this is his 17th or 18th year doing this art show. This is only my third time going, so I was really excited about it when I found out I didnt have much homework to do.

When I got there Friday night, we had to go to a party out at a barn. There were tons of people and lots of good food! The barn was lit up in different kinds of lights and was absolutely beautiful. They even had lights decorating a tractor!

The city of Charleston is absolutely beautiful. This is Rainbow Row.
Before we went to the show, mama and I decided we wanted to go to Folly Beach and walk around and take some pictures.
I thought this one was funny.
Ignore our hair ;)
The beach.
I loved seeing all the horse and carriages around town.

They had GREAT shopping!


I found one of my favorite stores!

....and bought these two things! Unfortunately, my parents and Anthony said they would not go out in public with me wearing this hat! haha.

Chanel attracting customers.
Me and Daddys booth.



Mama and Chanel.

I wish everyone could see what a hit Chanel was at this show! She has never had so much lovin' before in her entire life!







Daddy and Chanel

I am so proud of this man!!! :) I have such a talented Daddy!!! I wish I had a job where I got to stay home and color all day ;)



I never get to go to these shows because I am always in school. I really thought long and hard about going this weekend because I have been so stressed and busy with this internship. But getting some TLC from my parents was well worth the drive! Its amazing how being able to see your family can reduce so much built up stress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment