Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I have to work until really late tomorrow night, so I decided to go ahead and post this today!


I am LOVING that I am going home this weekend!!! I havent seen my family or Anthony since the very beginning of January, and it is starting to wear on me. I am homesick!!


I am LOVING that I get to "scrub in" on Thursday!! I get to put on scrabs, a hat, mask and watch the doctors put a patient "to sleep" and then watch an entire surgery!! I am so excited & I have always wanted to wear scrubs!!

I am LOVING that Sunday is Chanels 4th birthday!!!


I am LOVING that I am so close to having a "real job" !!!

I am LOVING that Valentines Day is next week!!!

I am LOVING that I was able to cross of something off my bucket list: going to the movies alone!!

I am LOVING that Anthony is taking me to see The Vow this weekend!!!


What are YOU loving today?????

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! new follower after you found me! thank you for the sweet compliment on my hair---i have gone from platinum to brown back to blonde again, so it's had a rough year :) looking forward to reading more about your life! xo kaytee

    ReplyDelete