Sunday, February 12, 2012

This weekend..

When I am in Augusta on the weekends, the weekend seems to drag on and on.. This weekend I went to Albany, and it FLEW by. I did not get to see everyone that I wanted to see, and I didnt take near as many pictures as I wanted to :(


When I got home on Thursday night, I sat around talking with Mama and Daddy for a while. We played with all the animals. I thought this was a cute picture of Buddy!

Friday morning I took my car to Anthony's shop and got to spend a little bit of time with him! I havent been home in about a month, so it was so nice to see him!!

I met my mama, grandma (Mimi), and great grandma (Nanny) at the mall for lunch! I am so blessed to have these three ladies in my life! Alot of people I know never met their grandparents, so I am blessed to have my grandparents still around and my great grandparent :)


Mama and I went shopping that afternoon for Chanels birthday present and ran some more errands. We came home and rented movies, ate junk food, and built a fire!

That night, we went to Elements to hear our friend Anthony Johnson play.

I ran into a sweet friend of mine, miss Erica McDowell!

OH! Andrew came home this weekend to see me :) I have this look on my face because he kept saying I was grossing him out. He finally agreed to atleast sit in the same chair with me to take a picture.


An old friend of ours, TJ Mauldin also played a song at Elements.

Saturday morning I woke up and went to Mimi and Poppys to say bye to them. I love their dog Honey!!!!

Me & Mimi

My Poppy... I do not know what is going on with my hair!

I love these people!


:) Lucky girl


I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Anthony. For Valentines, all I wanted was to go on a date to see The Vow. It was SUCH a good movie!!! I had so much fun :) But what wasnt fun, was saying goodbye after our date ended..


After the movie, I went to Grammy an G-daddys house to say bye to them.


I love this picture of them!


Me & Grammy. It was so nice sitting around and talking with them. I sure do miss them when I am gone!!

Sunday morning I woke up and had to say goodbye to my parents and Andrew. It sucked. You would think after living on my own for several years now that goodbyes would get easier. However, they get harder and harder each time!! Only 2 more months of this though!!! :)








Thank you to everyone who helped make my weekend wonderful! I had such a good time and am sad to be back in Augusta. I cant wait to see all of yall next time! :) Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment