Sunday, February 26, 2012

This Past Week..

This past week has been INSANE! My wreck happened a week ago from today. Mama stayed with me Sunday night, got me a rental car on Monday, went back to Charleston on Monday afternoon to get Daddy, I started my new rotation Tuesday, on Thursday Mama and Daddy bought me a new car, Mama brought it to Augusta Thursday night and spent the night, Went home on Friday, I had a massage on Friday to help with the pain, and have been working on an hour long speech that I have to give Tuesday morning!
My new supervisor put this in her office for me. I am now working in the Emergency Room. I work from 2:30 in the afternoon until 11:00 at night. I am loving it though! It is very fast paced, and you never know whats going to come through the door.

This is my new Ford Escape!! I havent come up with a name for her yet, but I LOVE it!
Mama and Daddy did a good job with picking out a new car for me!
I bought some new Coach shoes this weekend!
Yesterday, I took Chanel to a park by my apartment that has a nature trail.
This was her first time in my new car.. she did not know what to think!

Last night, I decided to take a break from my homework and TRY to paint one of Daddys paintings.. WELL.... Like I told him, I realized how much better he is than me!! That man has some talent!

My attempt... I am calling it my abstract version of his painting!





... and last but not least, I finally gave in and went to Krispy Kreme!

No comments:

Post a Comment