Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend

My weekend started by going to Judgement House at Byne Memorial Baptist Church Friday night. It was such a great way to start off a "scary" weekend. I dont know if any of yall have ever been to Judgement House, but it is a walk through drama that shows what "Judgement Day" will be like for all of us one day. This years theme was about a tornado going through a highschool and killing several people at a basketball game. We got to see all those people in judgement and watch some be thrown into hell and some enter into the gates of Heaven. Even though it doesnt show the how freightening hell is and how glorious Heaven is, it gives us an idea. If I wasnt already a Christian, I would be scared to death to walk out of that church without knowing my Lord and Savior! In church this morning they said that there was 49 people that came to know the Lord through this drama and over 100+ who rededicated their life to the Lord. I encourage everyone to go next year.. itll be well worth it :) .... not to mention it is free!

After Judgement House, Anthony and I headed to the Albany Fair!

Neither of us like to ride rides, so we stuck to something simple.. the ferris wheel!

If you know me, you cant put anything in front of me without me drawing on it! I wanted to be rebellious and draw on the ride like some other people! Maybe itll be there next year?? haha

This is a horrible picture of me, but by the end of the night, my feet were killing me so i got a piggy back ride back to the car!
Saturday I went shopping with my Mama and Aunt Beccy. This is the newest addition to Aunt Beccys family! He is a german shepherd named Revered "Rev". He is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You can tell him to sit and to preach and he will bark! I wanted to take him home with me!!

Saturday night we went to the Haunted House at Circuit City! They didnt allow cameras, so I could not take pictures. But this was one scary place!!! There was a 14ish year old girl behind us in line BY HERSELF! I could not believe that because I was freaking out even being with someone! I made her stand in the middle of us, and I held onto her the whole time! haha. She probably has bruises on her shoulders from me grabbing onto her the whole time!

The night came to and end by watching "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and eating popcorn and drinking hot chocolate!


Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment