Monday, October 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!!!


Saturday was my "little" brothers 18th birthday!!! I cannot believe he is 18 now!! Andrew and I have always been extremely close. Of course we would have our silly little fights about nothing, but I think we are alot closer than most brothers and sisters. I think the only thing we fight over now is the bathroom when I am in Albany on the weekends.
Andrew is the kind of brother that I think most girls wish they could have. I used to wish that I had an older brother, but now that my brother is mature, and ALOT taller than me, I feel like I have an older brother. I know he would do anything he could to protect me and drop anything he was doing just in case I needed him for something.
When I was little, everyone told me that my brother thought I hung the moon. They also told me that my brother did anything for me, because he looked up to me.
Well, I think the roles have changed. I am the one that looks up to him now! He has turned into such a GODLY young man, with a good head on his shoulders. He makes ME want to be a better person..

When my Mom was in delivery with my brother, the doctors said we almost lost my mom, and almost lost my brother. I cant imagine how my life would be without the two of them. I hate to say that I feel sorry for anyone thats an "only child", but it has been such a blessing to grow up with a brother, especially one like mine :)


Andrew,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Im so glad I was there to celebrate with you! Thank you for coming home early on your birthday night to watch a movie with me! I never tell you this, but you really are one of my best friends, and I am SO proud of you and what you have become over these past 18 years! I cannot imagine my life without you!! I love you!!


PS: I wouldve taken pictures at your party, but my camera died :(

1 comment: