Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Little somethin' about me :)

[Eye color]
*hazel.. they change all the time

[Hair Color]
*right now its blonde, brown, and red... will probably change soon!

[Height]
*5'2

[Right or Left Handed]
*right

[Your Weakness]
*having too big of a heart and trying to help out too many people at once

[Your Fears]
*the thought of losing people I love

[Your Most Overused Phrase]
*"Oh my goodness"

[Thoughts First Waking Up]
*I do NOT want to shower!

[Your Best Physical Feature]
*I dont know? I like that I am petite.

[Your Bedtime]
*9:30ish!! -----yes, im a crazy partying college student! haha.. NOT!

[Pepsi or Coke]
*coke :)

[McDonalds or Burger King]
*Mcdonalds frenchfries with a Burger King cheeseburger

[Ice Cream or Yogurt]
*Yogurt

[Pizza or Chinese]
*Oh my goodness, I could eat pizza for every meal

[Cappuccino or Coffee]
*I like both...

[Chocolate or Vanilla]
*Chocolate to eat... but I love the scent of vanilla candles :)

[Been Arrested]
*nope

[Do You Smoke]
*no.. I do not want yellow teeth.

[Do You Sing]
*I try! I seem to embarrass myself everytime though!

[Have You Been In Love]
*yes I have.

[Do You Believe in Yourself]
*I dream BIG.. real big.. Im worried I dont believe in myself enough to achieve them

[Ever Been Depressed]
*Yes I have. And I plan on using my experience with depression to help out others.

[Do You Get Along With Your Parents]
*Very much so, they are my best friends.

[Do You Have Any Brothers or Sisters]
* I have an amazing brother who I absolutely adore!

[Do You Like Thunderstorms]
*If you know me, you know thats my favorite thing in the world!! Anytime it even starts raining, my roommate texts me and says "I KNOW YOUR EXCITED RIGHT NOW!"

[Do You Play an Instrument]
*very very very very basic piano! and Anthony taught me ONE song on the guitar

[Do You Have Any Pets]
*3 dogs... Monet, Buddy, and Chanel. 4 cats... Dolce, Gabbana, Alli, and Paris. And a fish.

[What Is Your Favorite Color]
*I like dark colors.. blacks, browns, golds, silvers... :)

[Ever Shoplifted]
*When I was a little girl I stole a collar off of a stuffed animal, My mom made me return it by myself.

[Ever Gotten a Speeding Ticket]
*I have only GOTTEN one.. I have talked my way out of several!

[Number of Piercings]
*2 in each ear and bellybutton

[Number of Tattoos]
*none

[Number of Things in My Past I Regret]
*One.. Ive always heard your not supposed to regret anything because your supposed to learn from your mistakes, but I just all out regret one thing in my life.

[Close With Your Family]
*I dont think that I could be any closer than what I am now. I have the best family life there is. Im a lucky girl :)

[Gotten Into a Fight]
*Stupid girl drama in high school but thats it.

[Favorite Sports Team]
* I dont really care... I guess UGA?

[Do You Do Drugs]
*Never have, Never will.

[What Kind Of Car Do You Drive]
*Silver convertible Mustang

[Do You Like to Clean]
*I didnt until I moved off on my own!

[Do You Like to Cook]
*NO!... I am learning though!

[Broken a Bone]
*I fractured my hand punching a boy haha.. and I fractured my skull a year ago from today!

[Played Truth or Dare]
*Yes... just silly stuff though.. nothing crazy!

[Wal-Mart or Target]
*Target.. goodness, I could go broke there in a matter of 20 minutes

[How Do You Want to Die]
*I dont want to, I want the Lord to come back during my lifetime.. and during my parents lifetime.

[What's Annoying You Right Now]
*senioritis!

1 comment: