Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Anthony!



Today, someone very special to me has a birthday!

Happy Birthday Anthony!! Anthony is my boyfriend, and also one of my very best friends. Our entire relationship has been nothing short of a roller coaster! But I think that has made us more appreciative of each other now, and of our relationships with other people. Anthony was brought into my life when I was going through a really rought time, and he helped me overcome some of my depression, and that was just in the beginning. I have watched him grow and grow and better himself has a person, a boyfriend, and a friend along the way. Weve gone through some breakups together, but each time it has made us stronger and stronger. We have learned that our relationship with the Lord, our relationship with each others parents, communication, honesty, and trust is the key. That is the only way we got through this last breakup, and have been doing great ever since. He has brought so much happiness into my life. It is so nice to have someone you can count on to be there for you whenever you need to talk, laugh, cry, or vent to.


There is never a dull moment with us. He is so funny to be around, and I cant help but to laugh anytime I am with him.

Alot of people dont know it, but he is also a very talented poet :)

I love our height difference (I had heels on in this picture) but he is over a foot taller than me!

This was July 4th last year at the Wild Adventures firework show :)

I love how we arent just boyfriend and girlfriend, but have an extremely strong friendship with each other. I think that is important in a relationship.


Anthony,

Happy Birthday Booger :) I hope it has been one of the best ones yet! Im so proud of you and what you have become! You have brought so much happiness into my life, especially these past few weeks with everything going on with all the sickness and deaths in my family. I could not have made it throught these past 2 months without you and my loving family. Thank you for putting up with me through all my crazy emotions! I know I can weigh you down at times. Thank you for being so patient towards me!You have been such a blessing in my life, and I am so thankful and appreciative for all you have done for me. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you today, but your just going to have to wait until this weekend! Love you! I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment