Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wishful Wednesdays :)

[1] I wish i felt better.. I cant stop sneezing.. cant breathe.. and cant sleep.

[2] I wish it were the weekend.

[3] I wish I were on vacation at a beach :)

[4] I wish the weather would stop playing tricks on me.. Im ready for cold weather!

[5] I wish animals knew how to talk.

[6] I wish there were some good movies out to rent.

[7] I wish I were rich and didnt have to have a job!

[8] I wish gas was free!

[9] I wish my grandparents knew how to text.

[10] I wish I could buy out Old Navy! They have the cutest clothes this season.

[11] I wish that my hair was a naturally pretty color so I wouldnt have to dye it.

[12] I wish I could be motivated to work out and be healthy.

[13] I wish my brother would choose to come to VSU next year.

[14] I wish girls were born with JUST hair.. not leg hair, pit hair.... I HATE SHAVING!

[15] I wish I could go through school without having to study.

[16] I wish I could meet Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and Kellie Pickler.

[17] I wish that I was still 7,8,or 9 again!

[18] I wish I could go visit the 1st house I lived in...Would it be creepy if I just showed up there?

[19] I wish mosquitos werent bad so I could lay in my hammock

[20] I wish I didnt wish for so many things! :)




HAPPY WEDNESDAY YALL! :)

2 comments:

  1. I WISH I could see you!!! :)

    Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, sweet friend! I wish you could be finished with school and would move back to Albany :)

    ReplyDelete