Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Carrie!!!!

Today is a VERY special day. It is one of my best friends birthday!!

Happy Birthday Carrie!!!

After the first week of meeting Carrie, I knew that we would become close friends during our internship.


After knowing her for several months now, I know we will be close friends for the rest of our lives!!
Carrie is one of the most selfless people I know. She is who I called at 3am to take me to the emergency room! Its hard to find a friend like that :)

This woman is such a strong Christian and inspires me to be a better person every single day.

Carrie,

I love you very much and wish you the best birthday of your life! (Even though we are both at home sick). I thank the Lord every day for allowing you to be a part of this miracle he has planned out for me here in Augusta. The internship would not be the same without you! Thank you for being a friend that I can cry with, laugh with, stress over work with, and pray with! Your friendship means more to me than you will ever know!!! I love you!! Happy 22nd birthday Care Bear!


-Midget Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment