Sunday, January 15, 2012

Make A Difference Monday...



This weeks "Make a Difference Monday" is dedicated to a special man in my life, my Daddy. Everyone uses the phrase, "I have the best dad in the entire world" but I know for a fact that I do!


My dad is one of the strongest Christians that I know. I have been blessed to grow up in a home where God is put first. If it were not for my parents and their relationship with the Lord, I do not know where I would be today...

If you know my dad, then you know that he has a heart of gold. I think he is where I got my tender heart from. He does not like to see anyone upset and will do anything he can to try and bring happiness to someone.


My dad sends me encouraging texts every single day. ALL of my friends know that a day does not go by that I do not get a text from him saying, "I love you and your beautiful". In the past 3ish years, he has only missed a handful of days of forgetting to text me that :)


Not only has my dad made a difference in my life by his huge heart, but he is the most talented person that I know. I love that I was able to grow up in a house where art was an every day thing. I have learned to appreciate art, and am so thankful that he has helped me improve my art skills. I have learned that painting and drawing can be a very stress relieving hobby :) My dad always told me to find a job that you love doing, and you will never have to "work" a day in your life. I have kept that in my mind for years and years now, and I have finally found where my heart is!!



Daddy,


I hope you know that you have made a huge difference in my life. I thank the Lord every day for letting YOU be MY daddy! God sure did know what He was doing when he put you in my life! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment