Monday, January 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday! (on Tuesday)

I decided to go ahead and post this, because I have to work 8am-8pm tomorrow and I know I am going to be exhausted!!

This weeks "What I'm Loving Wednesday" is dedicated to my apartment here in South Carolina! After 6 weeks of being home for Christmas break, I am LOVING that I have a beautiful, cozy, and quiet place to come back to!


This is what you see right when you walk in.


My dog, Chanel, painted this with her paws :) One of my favorite pieces of art in my apartment!


This sofa is my favorite thing about my apartment! It was the first nice thing that I bought with my own money!! That is why it has sheets on top of it, so Chanel wont get drool on it :)

I did this painting several years ago.



My two newest paintings.

I call this my Ivy wall. My good friend Ivy painted the tree for me and taped a page out of the Bible onto it. The picture above it is me and my two favorite Ivy/Iveys :)


I LOVE my bedroom!! You can never have enough pillows.. I still want to add so many more :)


I did this at my first art lesson in November.

I just love this huge mirror.

Some of you make think this is weird/strange. I got this rack from a hunting store I used to work at. It was actually a rack that held bumper stickers. We had several in the storage room, so I asked my boss if I could have it. I turned it into a jewelry holder. Several other girls asked me to get them one too. I just thought it was the best idea!

My good friend, Jason Towsend's little cousin painted me this picture!




This dresser came from an older lady at our church. It was all yellow and real old looking. My mom did such a good job at making it so cute!


My G-daddy made this bed for Chanel. I am in love with it!!

I couldnt get a good picture of my closet, but I love how big it is! I also love that the washer and dryer stays in the closet!




:)

My aunt painted the picture on the left, which is a replica of a Picasso painting. My dad painted the picture on the right, which is a painting of our dog, Monet.





I love my kitchen!! (even though I do not cook)


These are the mason jars I tinted off of pinterest. They turned out so good!


What can I say... I LOVE coffee :)


I did this painting a few years ago, by experimenting with different colors!

One of my favorite things about my apartment is my fridge. I put pictures on it that patients in the hospital draw for me. Hopefully it will be completely full soon :)





my bathroom.


That's it yall!


What are YOU loving today?? Comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment