Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shop Till Ya Drop....


Yesterday, Me, Mama, Mimi, Fowler, and Mrs. Lisa all woke up super early to head to the Atlanta Mart for the day!! Even though I was sick, I had so much fun with these ladies!!


Floors and Floors of nothing but clothes, jewelry, purses, scarves, etc. I was in HEAVEN!



My Fowler :)


I think this picture would make any girl happy!



This picture does not do the store justice. We spent 2 hours picking out jewelry in this store!!



After we finished up at Mart, we went to the Tanger outlets to do some MORE shopping!!!



I got a COACH purse and scarf.



This is just SOME of what we bought yesterday!! We havent opened all of our bags yet.




We stocked up on some scarves!! I am addicted to wearing scarves!!



My favorite purchase of the day!


Mama, Mimi, Lisa, Fowler.... this trip is not a "cop out" of our BIG trip!! Lets get to planning... New York, Chicago, California..... or as Fowler says "We will probably just end up in NYC again!" I had so much fun with yall!! Love yall so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment