Sunday, January 15, 2012

Last week in albany...

I started to slack off with my picture taking this past week... and I am pretty bummed out about it... but here is a small recap of my last week in Albany...


Me and Chanel after church.


My silly brother and I


Grammy and G-daddy bought Chanel this cute little blanket


I got to spend some time with Anthony.


Anthony bought me a Coach purse :)


I have become addicted to pinterest, and decided I wanted to dye mason jars.


This is what they looked like before they went into the oven


The final product!


Poppy took me on a date to Pearlys for breakfast... We had fun laughing and talking with each other.


Honey went with us too :)


My Grammy took me on a lunch date to Harvest Moon. I had so much fun talking with her!


I spent the afternoon yesterday packing up all my stuff. Can you see a cat in this picture??


I went to say my goodbyes to my Nanny yesterday. I love having my great grandma still around! She makes me smile.


Chanels toy that stays at Nannys house named "Chi Chi". It barks and walks. She had the best time chasing it around!


Nanny loves Chanel ALMOST as much as I do!


Last night I went out to eat with Anthony, and then went and said my goodbyes to Mimi and Poppy. I did my very best to hold in my tears saying bye to them. I am so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents.


Chanel was pooped by the end of the day!

The hardest part was this morning.. Saying goodbye to my parents.


I have been blessed to have such wonderful parents. I love the love that they show to me. I also love how supportive they are with my career choice! The fact that they are so supportive makes it so much easier to be this far away doing what I love!


I had such a wonderful winter break!! I am sad that it is over, but am so excited to see what lies ahead with this next semester at the hospital!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment