Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years!!!



Because I was sick this year, I did not go anywhere or do anything. Anthony came and picked me up and we went to Red Lobster to eat. Afterwards, we went back to his house and sat outside for a long time talking about this past year and the year to come. We also just watched tv and saw how crazy it was in Times Square waiting for the ball to drop.


It might not have been a glitz and glamour night like alot of people had, but it was perfect to me!

For lunch, the family ate at Mimi and Poppys house. It was the "New Years Luck Meal". I do not know what all the food stands for (and I might not be as lucky as everyone else, because I didnt put everything on my plate). We have done this since I was born, so hopefully this tradition will carry on for many more years...


Happy New Years Yall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment